4-Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet Recipe
Sorbet is getting more popular nowadays. You only need 4 ingredients to make this watermelon sorbet at home, which is watermelon, lemon juice, sugar, and water. Let's refreshing our hot summer with this delicious sorbet!
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
8 cup seedless watermelon
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In a small pan, combine sugar and water and cook until sugar is disolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Puree watermelon and place in a large bowl.
3. Add sugar syrup and lemon juice into puree watermelon. Mix well.
4. Place in a flat dish, cover, and place in a freezer until mixture is firm.
5. Puree frozen mixture before serving.
6. Enjoy this refreshing watermelon sorbet before it melts!