What happens when you are too lazy to make an ice cream cake? Jennifer from Isavea2z.com already solve this problem with a No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake. All you need is ice cream sandwiches, sauces, and some whipped cream. What is more amazing is that it can be made in less than 10 minutes!
9 Ice cream sandwiches
1/2 Cup Whipped cream
1. Make sure ice cream sandwiches are very cold before stacking.
2. Place 3 pieces of ice cream sandwiches on a plate.
3. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce.
4. Stack another 3 ice cream sandwiches on top of the layer. Drizzle sauces.
5. Stack the final 3 sandwiches on top.
6. Place whipped cream on top of the sandwich cake. Use a knife or spoon to cover whipped cream on all four sides of the cake.
7. Drizzle sauces on top of whipped cream.
8. Serve or store in freezer right away!
9. Storage method: securely wrap the cake with as little air as possible. Store in freezer.