We are crazy about cookies, especially the classic chocolate chip and brownies! This recipe is just perfect for us and other "Cookie Monsters" out there! Try it out and you will definitely love the combo flavors of "Brookies." Check out Melskitchencafe.com's recipe too!
1/2 pound semisweet chocolate (chopped)
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 eggs (room temperature)
3/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1/4 cup all-purpose flour (sifted)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Chocolate Chip Cookie:
1 cup (2 sticks) (226 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated white sugar
3/4 cup (160 grams) firmly packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups (295 grams) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups (270 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Place a parchment paper on a baking pan.
2. Make the two cookie batters from above ingredients.
3. To make Brookie, scoop 1 teaspoon of brownie cookie dough and press into a ball with your hands. Do the same with the chocolate chip cookie dough.
4. Press both dough ball together and gently form into one ball.
5. Place finished brookie dough ball on prepared baking sheet.
6. Use one finger to press each ball so that they are flattened a little. (They will eventually spread into cookie shape after baking.)
7. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
8. *HOT: Let cookies cool down a little before removing from pan.
9. Enjoy while it is still warm, or cover them for later!