Many people had seen this photo before and wanted to try it. Sweetooth, too, is desparately trying so hard to look for the original blogger who has the actual recipe. FINALLY, here it is and translated to English by Sweetooth!
Ingredients: (Make approx. 30 cookies)
For the dough: flour 270 g, 70 g powdered sugar, 1 egg, butter, 125 g 1PL sour cream. For the filling: nutella, 1-2 bananas
1. Mix all ingredient of the dough together.
2. Knit into a ball and wrap with plastic wrap. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 200 ° c.
4. Prepare a banana and cut them into slices.
5. Roll the dough until flat.
6. Using a cookie cutter, cut out small round cookie
7. Lay cookies onto parcement paper. Put a slice of banana and nutella. Cover with another cookie to enclose filling. (You can also choose other type of chocolate)
8. Bake at 200 ° C for around 15-20 minutes.